Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy News

Nope, it's not an oxymoron! I came across Happy News today and it's right up my sunshine-and-unicorns-everybody-smile alley...hehe. Many people dread or altogether avoid watching or reading the news because its always such a downer. While I still appreciate the information (I'd rather be aware if there's a serial killer on the loose in my neighborhood), we could all use a little dose of refreshing GOOD news foor a change. That's what Happy News is all about.Their slogan says it all: "Real News. Compelling Stories. Always Positive." And here's their credo: "We believe virtue, goodwill and heroism are hot news. That's why we bring you up-to-the-minute news, geared to lift spirits and inspire lives. Add in a diverse team of Citizen Journalists reporting positive stories from around the world, and you've got one happy place for news." I can dig it!
Check them out here: http://www.happynews.com