Thursday, November 5, 2009

Big Things!

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. There's so much going on!

1. Gotta love American Fangs...Gabe has sent his entry for the next tour diary in already and I gotta tell you, it's hilarious! I can't wait to post it:)


2. I will be hosting Rebel TV this Sunday!!! Lots of artists, lots of interviews...fun:)

3. Afro-punk is coming to town! The Afro-punk tour makes a stop in the Bay Area on Tuesday, November 10th for a show at The Independent in San Francisco. Very much looking forward to welcoming American Fangs, Saul Williams and the rest of the crew into town.

4. After that, I'm gearing up to go home to Houston, Texas for Thanksgiving and while I'm there, I'll be cooking up some newness for you guys with...drumroll please....Peekaboo Theory!


It's ALWAYS a pleasure to spend any time with those guys...they are truly one of my favorite bands...EVER!

5. While I'm in Houston, God has smiled on me and I will get to see an amazing show on November 28th at Fitzgerald's featuring:
A Dream Asleep,
Peekaboo Theory, American Fangs and The Last Place You Look:)



Houston, get ready to ROCK!