Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning:)

This week is gonna be a great...busy beyond belief, but great. I sent out some interview questions this morning. Very excited....hopefully I'll have the interview ready to post on here by the end of the week. I am looking to buy a camera....just a point and shoot with video capabilities....any suggestions? It's time to take my journalistic efforts to the next level, so I will be documenting EVERYTHING with photos. Exciting things to come....

It's Monday...this week will be what you make it...what you expect to get from it is exactly what will turn up in your hand. Expect good things...great things.

Also, I'm looking for natural haired chicas in the San Francisco Bay Area who would like to participate in a photo journalism project...email me for details: withanamelikesierra@gmail.com. Please spread the word.

The faces I make in photos crack me up sometimes. These are a few I took this morning:







Love and light....