Monday, August 31, 2009

Back At It....

I'm getting back into my grind groove this week. Those new interviews I promised are still coming....just waiting on responses from the first artist. I'm working on two bios this week (one for a model and one for a DJ) that will hopefully be completed by the week's end. Pray for me! I love what I do and I consider it a double blessing to be able to get paid for it. I'm also blggoing here now: saywhatsierra.tumblr.com. I need some input from you guys though. Check it out...I'm sure you'll see what I'm trying to do. It stems from the "Say What?" segment I do on this blog from time to time. I hope you all are as busy as I am...send me your comments...let me know what's up this week for you. How are you exercising your hustle muscles?

Love and light...