Sunday, October 25, 2009

SLIM THUG ON THE DAILY SHOW

I must admit that I cringed when I first heard about Slim Thug's appearance on Comedy Central's Daily Show. Come on, you know why...few have been as seamlessly successful as Jamie Foxx when it comes to pulling recording artist/actor (and vice versa) double duty. But, since the Big Boss of the North is from my hometown (and neighborhood), I checked it out yesterday...I was SO IMPRESSED! I think Slim did an EXCELLENT JOB! Here are the links to the videos on The Daily Show's site.

Watch the interview first:
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Slim Thug Feels the Recession
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


Then, the music video:
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Slim Thug's Music Video - Still a Boss
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


I thought it was very well done....his line delivery was so natural and the song lyrics were great! It was really cool of him to be such a great sport about it all. What do you guys think?