Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Monday:)

It's the beginning of a new week....yay! I'm excited and expectant (no, I'm not having a child). I'm expectant in the sense that I expect great things this week. I am in search of opportunities to do good, not for selfish gain or notoriety, but so that the world can be a little brighter, we can smile a little (or alot) more and see the beauty in the smallest of things.
Two quotes to share today, here's the first:
"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary." -Aaron Rose

I expect to be challenged. I expect to grow. I expect to learn. I will give more than I get. I will do what I can to live at peace with all men. I will try my best, and if I fail, I will dust myself off and try again. I expect to be more productive and more creative this week than I was last week. I expect to finish things that I have started and to find new ways to use what I have been given to help others. I expect this to be a great week....and it starts right now. Hey, look at that, the perfect moment for my next quote:
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -e.e. cummings

Positive energy is contagious......spread some. Smile, why don't ya? Go ahead, laugh a little. In the words of the late great Marvin Zindler, "have a good golf, good tennis or whatever makes you happy!" Just make it a good one.....peace and love:)