Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Announcement and Appreciation!!!


Good day, good folks! I'd like to take a moment to express my infinite appreciation to you guys for supporting this website and my work everywhere else that my words have found a home on the interweb. Your enthusiasm about my writing keeps me motivated to write more....so thank you.


I'd also like to thank Leila over at Black Girl with Long Hair and all the rest of you who have re-posted the Brown-Skin Lady piece. I will be posting part dos of that piece before February is over, so stay tuned!


2010 has presented me with opportunity after opportunity and I am both thrilled out of my mind and humbled. I will continue to work with Rebel TV and Bold As Love this year, I recently became the newest Block Report News correspondent, I have a few surprise writing projects in the works and.....I am the newest member of the PodiMouth team! I will be co-hosting a show, as well as writing for PodiMouth and I hope that you will all continue to support my work as I continue to be a voice for all things rock. Please tell someone you know to become a follower of this website today! Muchas gracias!!!