Saturday, September 26, 2009

Overdue, Like an 11 Month Pregnancy!

I am sooooooo long overdue for a blog update...it's almost embarrassing! Until my schedule calms down a little, my posts will be a bit shorter than what you're used to from me. With that being said, here are some pics of my very first twistout:) I wore it for a week, and probably could have rocked it a little longer, but I'm not a fan of milking the style for too long because I get bored with the look. The pics are in reverse order (sorry about that). The bottom ones are day two of the style. Then the black tshirt pics are from day three. I wore it like that for a couple more days, pinned back on one or both sides in the front to give it a funky variation (plus this was a great way to camouflage the frizz in the front...hehe) On the last day I wore it, I decided to pin it back on the top and wear the back out under a hat. I washed it the next day because I was missing the fro:) Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think.

Ciao bellas!

Love and light....