Monday, July 27, 2009

Out and About: Jim. 'Nuff Said.

Just before my trip home the other week, I had a surprise visit from a hometown friend of mine, Jim. There's no possible way I can describe Jim to you other than that those television commercials about the "Most Interesting Man in the World" should be about him instead of that other dude. Jim is a character, indeed, and knows so much about any and everything in the world. Great guy. He decided to take a few days off (30 to be exact) because it's really hot in Houston right now and, well, that's just no fun. So he flew to Reno, hung out there for awhile, then rented a Harley in Reno and rode it to Seattle. After a couple of days in Seattle, he rode down to Cali and scooped me. We ended up riding 298 miles through Northern California, stopping in every little town along the way. It was so much fun! Great ride, great company...it was so good to see a face from home:) Here are a few pics, hopefully I'll have more to post soon because Scott let me borrow his camera for the ride. Thanks for the memories, Jim.