- You cannot live your life by other people's standards.
- Know who you are and what you believe and hold to that.
- Your strength comes from within, not through validation from others.
- Surround yourself with loving, supportive, positive people.
- Take inventory...if those around you don't celebrate who you are, remember that you shouldn't be in places where you're only tolerated. You are God's creation...fearfully and wonderfully made. But if you don't believe that about yourself, don't expect anyone else to believe it either. It all starts within.
- You are more than your outfit, your hair, your shoes....your greatest asset is a strong mind and an open heart.
- Do something for someone else without being asked every chance you get.
- Don't spend time and energy worrying about anything. It solves nothing. Pray about everything. You can live life in constant worry and fear over the what if's or you can simply live. You'll miss the moments if you spend them focused on what "might go wrong." At some point, you have to decide that life is worth living enough to step out on the limb and just do it. Sometimes things will hurt, but you cry and release it and embrace the lesson that it brought to you.
- Love and when you feel like you can't possibly love anymore....keep on. You'll be amazed at your heart's capacity. Just don't harden your heart...always remember to love and to forgive, even as you were loved and forgiven.
Just some lessons from my heart to yours....
Still a work in progress...